Sunday, May 19, 2013

Architectural Inspiration: Gorgeous Green

Architectural inspiration via Elements at Home.

Alexander McQueen ruffled stretch-crepe dress; this and next at

Charlotte Olympia Minerva lace and satin ankle boots.

Diane von Furstenberg Stephanie medium hobo; this and next at

Venessa Arizaga Melancholia necklace.
Darlings, what do you think of this divine dining room and the look it inspired?


Erika said...

Those ankle boots are just heavenly! :)

Kashaya said...

That's a lovely bag.=)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

This outfit reminds me of Angelina Jolie. Remember that stunning emerald outfit she rocked on the red carpet a few years back? I'll NEVER forget it. This is equally stunning.

Chicago Chic said...

That room is so elegant!

md said...

El vestido de Alexander McQueen me parece absolutamente precioso y el collar, tambiƩn.
Buena tarde.

Regine Karpel said...

Green is my favorite color!

Intrinsically Florrie said...

That dress is absolutely gorgeous! I definitely want to add some green into my wardrobe.

Florrie x

Dear Girl Wallflower said...

I could completely imagine that the pieces combined with the green is perfect.I love the shoes and the necklace!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Carrie,

Green is such a gorgeous colour - my lounge used to be green and I always loved it.

Happy new week

MOSAMUSE said...

love the green curtains!

dimitri said...

The first photo is very inspiring and i really love this lovely green dress.

ELISA said...

love the Charlotte Olympia!