Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sassy Suits in Pretty Prints

Darlings, CC is loving these bold patterned suits from the Fall 2012 collections... Remember, you can always wear these pieces as separates; CC loves a printed blazer or a patterned pant!
Photos via except where noted.
Gabriele Colangelo
Gen Art, via
Joy Cioci; this and next via
Katya Leonovich
Laura Biagiotti, via
Louis Vuitton
Miu Miu
Mother of Pearl
Prada, via
Roberto Cavalli
Are you brave enough to wear this trend, darlings?


Erika said...

LOVE Etro and Erdem!! :)

Amy said...

gorgeous! I would literally wear any of these, I love the patterned suit trend going around!

Amy said...

Love the patterened suit trend going around!

Marie a la Mode said...

I'm really into prints this season and I love this trend!

Cathy said...

These are fabulous! Obsessing over mini print, geometric pattern pants for fall! Great choices :)

Real College Student of Atlanta said...

these outfits are fabulous! love the blog, follow each other?! <3

Alexa said...

So pretty. Love the royal blue!

little t said...

The jumpsuit by Erdem is beautiful. I reckon I could do with being a little taller to carry it off!

Georgina Castellucci said...

so many fantastic prints I loveeee :)
great selections xo

Cheryl van den Berg said...

Love the pieces from Erdem's collection, especially this printed suit. Also diggin' the suit by L.A.M.B.

Margaret Cruzemark said...

This is so so cool. Your blog totally rocks!!!
Best Regards
Miss Margaret Cruzemark

Glee said...

I like that one from DKNY. I really thin printed suit is special.

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

not for me at this moment - but if i COULD pull it off i would try - u gotta be ULTRA skinny and tall i would think

Fashion Tales said...

I love patterns and colour so I'd wear most of these. I love Aquilano.Rimondi and Erdem, that orange suit is also fun!

The Redhead Fashionista said...

I couldn't pull of a suit, but I'm really loving these! They're so fabulous!

HiFashion said...

They look great! I'm definitely not brave enough to wear them though.

Katy Dobinson said...

Gosh I love these prints. Wish I could pull them off! x

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

I think I'll give it a try!:) X

Hannah said...

love the matching printed suit look! i saw one in warehouse the other day which was fab but takes a lot of bravery to pull them off


MOSAMUSE said...

these r all my style... i really like the GenArt look!

Bionica said...

that Erdem suite is quite fabulous!
I love it ;)


janettaylor said...

the first one, please!

dimitri said...

These are so pretty and very originals. The royal blue is so great.