Sunday, September 30, 2012

Architectural Inspiration: Chic Coral

Architectural inspiration via Pinterest.
Tibi shift dress; this and next at
Dannijo Talford necklace.
Giuseppe Zanotti satin platform peep-toe pumps; this and next at
Chloe Elsie miniature leather shoulder bag.
Darlings, what do you think of this divine dining room and the look it inspired?


Fashion art and other fancies said...

Ah, coral. So trendy this season. The bag is divine, too.

HiFashion said...

I definitely need some more coral in my life! I love that dress.

Erika said...

I seriously need that Tibi Shift Dress and the Chloe Elsie Miniature Leather Shoulder Bag - gorgeous!! :)

Rachel Jensen {Da Paura ♥} said...

Love that necklace!

Kashaya said...

Coral s such a beautiful color.=)

Georgina Castellucci said...

I love coral, I hope I can use some of my pieces during fall, maybe mixed with a deep orange?


Jennifer Fabulous said...

So classy and brighty and cheery. I love that purse. :)

Blicious said...

love that necklace! Coral is one of my favorite colors! so pretty!


stylewithbenefits said...

Oooh such a gorgeous coral room. The dress is a perfect fit and I adore the Dannijo necklace!

xx, becs

MOSAMUSE said...

great inspiration and purse!

dimitri said...

It's a beautiful color and i really love that dress. The bag is so pretty too.

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

yes to the Tibi coral dress please!