Saturday, November 26, 2011

Terrific Totes

Darlings, CC is loving these chic carryalls!
Chloe Marcie medium suede tote; this and next six at net-a-porter.com.
3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli croc-effect leather tote.
DKNY crocodile-effect leather tote.
Milly Victoria medium leather tote.
Miu Miu faux shearling and leather tote.
Proenza Schouler PS1 Keep All leather and jacquard bag.
Roberto Cavalli croc-effect leather tote.
Elie Tahari Viola python tote; this and next seven at shopbop.com.
Alexander Wang large Emile tote.
Diane von Furstenberg vintage print nylon tote.
L.A.M.B. Cheyenne tote.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Pretty Nylon medium tote.
Rebecca Minkoff Flatter drawstring bag.
Romygold Biker Slash tote with chain.
Tory Burch Channing tote.
Which one do you want to tote?
xoxox,
CC
P.S. Just a reminder that CC fave Shopbop.com is having an amazing Black Friday sale: spend $250 and get $50 off, spend $500 and get $100 off, spend $750 and get $150 off, spend $1,000 and get $250 off, and spend $1,500+ and get a whopping $500 off. Just enter code BIGEVENT at checkout. Offer begins Wednesday, November 23, and ends Monday, November 28, at 11:59pm PT. Happy shopping, darlings!

31 comments:

stilettolover91 said...

Love them!!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

stilettolover91 said...

Love them!!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

jess said...

Totes are the best. I love the leopard one.

fashion doctor said...

i am bag addict! love this all! thank you,darling.xooo

Manuela Naranjo said...

Preciosos bolsos y genial blog!
Te sigo desde ya!
Un besazo
xxManuelaxx

md said...

Alguno de ellos me pediría yo...

Saludos,

Nina said...

great bags! love them all:)

Marcela Gmd said...

Wow I love all!!!!
Have a nice weekend, darling!

Besos, desde España, Marcela

Wida said...

I love them all! Can't decide which one is better!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Grace said...

I'm definitely never seen without a tote! Love the Marc Jabobs one.

Anonymous said...

I want I want!

HiFashion said...

So many pretty bags! I need more. Love the last one.

DailyGlamour said...

My choice the chloé bag ! :)

Anonymous said...

A tote is one of girls' best accessories. I want the blue one!

P.S. Thanks for the holiday greeting. :]

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

Chikology said...

I love the totes! I only ever carry totes for my everyday wear and I really love crocodile one :)

-K.

Jelena Zivanovic said...

Terrificly magnificent totes!;) Phillip L.s' is my favorite, gorgeous piece!! Have a lovely Sunday hun!! kisses
Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Terrific totes. Love the first one.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Emma said...

Love them!! I think I like the red one most..

XOXO from Holland!
fashionmousse.blogspot.com

erika sorocco said...

I am loving the Miu Miu Faux Shearling - I want! :)

Anonymous said...

Great bags;)

Michelle Lee said...

All so amazing :)

Anonymous said...

They are great for a shopping day and traveling.

Audrey Allure said...

Gorgeous! Loving the Proenza Schouler one!

Michael St. James said...

Love the Chloe Marcie bag.

Joanka said...

the bags are gorgeous!!!!

Amazingly Beautiful by Isa Malago said...

love all those bags! :)

follow me :)
www.amazinglybe-au-tiful.blogspot.com

xox,
Isa

NancyTang0403 said...

oh my gosh i love this!! gorgeous bags! definitely following your blog! hopefully you can follow mine too :)
xoxo,
Nancy

http://nancytang0403.blogspot.com

Kashaya said...

Amazing handbags!=) I love the fur one.

http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

Chic Coles said...

We love the orange and navy ones.

NGS said...

The Chloe Marcie suede tote wants to be mine!

Ruby Mines said...

I love the metal detail on the Milly bag- and what a great color for this season!