Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lovely Lingerie

Darlings, CC is loving these lingerie sets by Adore Me!
And the fabulous news is that they are each only $39.95!

Hannah bra and panty set; this and next two at adoreme.com.

Juliet bustier and thong. So gorgeous!

Savannah bra and panty set.

Here's how Adore Me works:

1. Take a Quiz to reveal your personality, and you will then get access your private showroom for FREE. Here, a personalized selection of intimates and hosiery will wait for you each month. Our Stylists make sure that every piece in your showroom is trendy, comfy, and matches your taste.2. Each lingerie set, night gown, chemise or pack of tights is only $39.95! Free shipping, free exchange,easy returns! So you always get the quality and the fit you want!

3. As you place your first order, you become a member of our glamorous society. Then, you simply need to decide each month if you are tempted or not to buy something in your new showroom. If you don't like anything, you don't have to buy! But there is always a chance that you'll love what you'll see!

Which set is your favorite?

xoxox,

CC

14 comments:

Cloudia said...

How Gorgeous, CC!

I feel prettier just looking



Aloha from Honolulu

Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

><}}(°>

< ° ) } } > <

Cloudia said...

Woo HOOO! I'm FIRST!!!

YaY

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

Very nice lingerie!

:)SarahD x

HiFashion said...

I'm such a sucker for pretty lingerie. These sets are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

Sexy! ;)

P.S. Yay for November birthdays! Mine is on December.

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

Anonymous said...

Very sexy. ;) Twitter

Chicago Chic said...

I love the white corset, so sexy!! Lovely lingerie, darling.

xx
Rachel

Zarna said...

such gorgeous pieces and great prices!

monica said...

ooooh i may have to check them out

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Love the second one!I really enjoyed this post! I love your sense of style!

Fox House giveaway on my blog!
Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???

dimitri said...

Great pieces. Very pretty lingerie.
xx

The Blonde Duck said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I won't be wearing this after the big meal! :)

Grace said...

Gorgeous picks! The quiz idea is so cool.

Kashaya said...

I wish we had adoreme in Sweden.=)

http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com