First things first, darlings! The winner of CC's Runway Rundown Bohemia Design Boot Giveaway is the lovely Ashley of Jinx! And the winner of CC's Chickdowntown.com Missoni Scarf Giveaway is the fabulous Erika of Cafe Fashionista ~ congrats to you both!
CC was recently tagged by the lovely Tamera of Tamera's Take with the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you, darling! Here goes:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Answer 10 questions.
4. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
5. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
7 Things about CC:
1. I am a yoga and Pilates instructor.
2. I am the eldest of five siblings.
3. My feet are size 11.
4. I was a lawyer and a teacher before becoming a blogger.
5. My favorite city is New York; I lived there for six years.
6. I'm addicted to Starbucks quadruple lattes.
7. My record in Scrabble is 434 points.
1. Why did you create this blog?
Couture Carrie began as a logical extension of my own personal style and trendspotting sketchbook. About three years ago, I decided to start sharing my ideas with my Fellow Fashionistas in the blogosphere.
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I read primarily fashion blogs, but I also follow a few foodie and architectural sites.
4. Favorite clothing brand?
Perricone No Foundation Foundation
6. Favorite color?
I would love to go back to Italy someday and visit Milan... it is the one city I skipped on my last trip and I am quite remiss!
10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
The former, I guess...
7 Blogs CC loves:
Congrats, darlings, and have fun doing this tag!
P.S. Please check out CC's guest post on Fashion Court ~ "If I had a Black Card..."