Tagged by the lovely Nuheila and The Girlie Blog with stating 10 Things That Make CC Happy:
1) When CC’s loves come together. Behold the first book on Fashion Law, darlings! A must for aspiring designers and attorneys! Pick it up here.
2) Getting runway pieces for a song. CC recently snapped up these incredible Phi silk chiffon jodhpurs for 80% off at theOutnet.com.
3) Haute Handbags. This gold lizard clutch from Style-Treasure.com is exquisite! It has a delicate chain strap and comes in a delightful little dust bag!
4) Wonderful Wellies. CC is smitten with these Däv Riding boots, as they are fabulously chic and fleece lined – the ideal winter footwear for both city and country!
5) Couture Knits. Visit tahirsultan.com.
6) Beautiful Bling from Ice.com. Check out the Ice.com Facebook page for a fantastic giveaway. And enjoy a 25% discount for CC readers with discount code IBLOG. Discount excludes diamond rings, sale items and watches.
7) Slimming Slacks. Try Kymaro Curve Control jeans, darlings ~ they are amazing. Also, try Kymaro’s Stick Figure jeans. So flattering and affordable, too! Shop here.
8) Nice nails. Np2 Nail Perfection lacquers come with a topcoat ~ so cool and convenient!
9) Fabulous consignment store finds! CC adores ConsignDesignerOnline for stunning Designer duds at ridiculously reasonable prices. ConsignDesignerOnline is owned by CC’s pal Kathy Decker, who has an incredible eye for couture. Just behold this gorgeous Alexander McQueen embroidered shearling handbag! Shop here for Balenciaga, Alaia, Prada, Etro, Chanel and many more!
10) Pretty Dresses. Shabby Apple Cotton Candy Dress. Fabulous news, darlings! CC and shabbyapple.com have a gorgeous dress to give away to one lucky CC reader! Four Day Contest: To enter, simply visit Shabby Apple, select your favorite dress and mention it in the comments section of this post! U.S. Residents only on this one, darlings. Also, Shabby Apple is pleased to offer CC readers a 10% discount with coupon code couturecarrie10off. Good luck and happy shopping, darlings!
CC is tagging all of her Fellow Fashionistas to list their 10 Happy Things!