First things first, darlings! The winner of CC’ Flora Bond $75 Gift Voucher Giveaway is the lovely Madison of Das Leben von mir! ~ congrats, and happy shopping!
Tagged by the lovely Breakfast at Saks to list 10 Random Facts about CC:
1) CC can do a free-standing head stand. W, September 2009.
2) CC adores Haute Couture but owns only one full length gown. W September 2004.
3) CC is ambidextrous.
4) CC played water polo in college. W, August 2006.
5) Shopping with CC’s friend Erika is super fun!
6) When CC hosts brunch, she totally dresses the part. Secret Recipe apron at anthropologie.com.
7) CC is dating a fellow CC.
8) CC would love to go to the Paris shows someday. Painting by Fifi Flowers.
9) CC had bangs for about a year and now they are finally grown out!
10) CC could make a Lust List on a daily basis! Here’s what CC is loving right now!
- This Balenciaga silk dress featured in W, September 2009.
- This Smythe puff-sleeve equestrian jacket; this and next at net-a-porter.com.
- This Paul & Joe sequined strapless minidress.
- This Prada leather fringe dress featured in W, September 2009.
- This Rodarte motorcycle jacket, pictured via nytimes.com.
- This Kara Janx metallic silk wrap skirt. Visit karajanx.com. Yes, it’s THAT Kara Janx, finalist on Season Two of Project Runway! She is so talented!
- Spoiled Girl Jewelry. Each exquisite piece is handmade by jeweler Jane Taylor.
Spoiled Girl Jewelry Bronze & Sterling pendant with Drusy stone on pearl chain.
Spoiled Girl Jewelry Mother of Pearl, Petrified Wood, Apatite and Rock Crystal necklace.
Spoiled Girl Jewelry Long and Lean pendant necklaces.
CC has one of these lovely Spoiled Girl Jewelry Long and Lean pendants and it is such a conversation piece!
The delicate pendant hangs on an adjustable faceted sterling silver chain, so you can wear it as a choker or long pendant. Perfect! Click here to shop Spoiled Girl Jewelry.
- This Collective Concepts California Stars dress, at lulus.com.
Fabulous news, darlings! CC has a $75 LuLu's Gift Card for one lucky CC reader! Two Day Contest: To enter, simply leave a relevant comment on this post! Limit one entry per blogger. International contestants welcome, as always! Good luck, darlings!