CC decided to set some reasonable (and yes, fashionable!) goals for the summer season... They are as follows:
1) Get to NYC for the Barneys Warehouse Sale in August. This photo courtesy Fellow Fashionista Absolutely Fabulous.
2) Tan only with SPF. Christian Chaize photo courtesy Fellow Fashionista Ciao, Chessa!
3) Organize iTunes songs into diverse and awesome playlists to play at the beach. Vogue, January 2008.
4) Don tights whenever appropriate/possible... CC’s collection is ever-expanding, and a moratorium has been issued until all pairs are worn! Basso & Brooke floral leggings at Neiman Marcus.
5) Have a fabulous cocktail party, just for the gals. How adorable are these invitations from plumparty.com?
6) Be a more frequent museum-goer. Bazaar, November 2007.
7) Develop and teach a Water Yogalates/aerobics class. W, August 2006.
8) Don all new bikinis sometime before summer ends. Metallic dot bikini at victoriassecret.com.
9) Embellish some tanks with beads, ribbons, buttons, chains, studs, etc. DIY inspiration: AKA New York bead necklace tank, at intermixonline.com.
10) Have a posh picnic, complete with formal finery and parasol. CC loves to make an occasion to get dressed up!
11) Have a wonderful 4th of July! Bazaar, May 2005.
Hope you are all having a fabulously fashionable weekend!
Tell CC, darlings, what goals have you set for yourself this summer?