Thursday, December 17, 2020

CC Loves... These Beauty Products!

Darlings, here are the beauty and home items that CC is loving at the moment!
Hear Me Raw The Detoxifier 15-minute facial treatment with charcoal, at hearmeraw.com.

Neocell Beauty Shield Collagen Gummies for healthy skin, at neocell.com.

Aesop Redemption Body Scrub, at aesop.com

Heretic Parfum Dirty Gingerbread Candle, at hereticparfum.com.

Peter Thomas Roth Skin to Die for Mattifying Primer, at peterthomasroth.com.

Surratt Beauty Releve Mascara in Noir, with a slim, densely packed brush that lifts, defines and lengthens lashes, at surrattbeauty.com.
Darlings, which of these lovely little things catch your eye?
xoxox,
CC

5 comments:

The Exclusive Beauty Diary said...

I didn't hear for any of these products. Thank you for discover them. I created a Youtube channel and it would mean a lot to me if you subscribe. Thank you!

New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/12/elemis-gentle-rose-exfoliator.html
YouTube - Le Parfum de Marija - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBKymp0I0HU

R's Rue said...

Candle

Marianela Beauty Tips said...

They look good. I haven't tried them yet. Thanks for sharing.
I hope you'll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

Victòria | My thoughts on... said...

I didn't know these brands but they all look very good.

Anonymous said...

I would like to try the gummies :)
Hi, nice blog, would you like to follow each other?
fiftyshadesfashion.com