Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Runway Report: Cool Coats

Darlings, CC has rounded up all the most terrific toppers from the Fall 2016 collections... From pretty pea coats to fabulous floor-dusters, there's sure to be a perfect piece in this post for each of CC's fellow fashionistas!
Photos via vogue.com.
Adam Selman

Banana Republic

Christian Dior

Coach 1941

Dsquared2

Herve Leger by Max Azria

Jil Sander

Jill Stuart

Lanvin

Marc Jacobs

Michael Kors Collection

MSGM

Mulberry

Narciso Rodriguez

Polo Ralph Lauren

Preen by Thornton Bregazzi

Tommy Hilfiger

Topshop Unique

Zac Posen
Which of these coats are you coveting, darlings?
CC is smitten with the Dsquared2 duster!
xoxox,
CC

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I still can't think of coats right now in this heatwave but these ones are making me excited!!


Share my excitement in the second installment of my collaboration with Los Angeles brand TOBI this week at the blog – I am sure you’ll love it as much as I did!

Happy Tuesday!

Rebecca
http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

erika sorocco said...

Loving the Coach 1941!

xx

R's Rue said...

Adam Selman