Monday, June 6, 2016

Summer Chic: Hadry Head Scarves

Darlings, CC is so excited to (re)introduce you to Hadry, a fabulously fashionable range of head scarves in a bevy of pretty prints. These ravishing wraps not only look incredibly chic, but they use an innovative material that protects hair from the elements, such as harmful UV rays. The fabric locks out humidity, is breathable, and is also water resistant. Feel sexy and stylish at the beach this summer!
All items at hadry.co.








Which of these Hadry head wraps has you smitten? Be sure to treat yourself to one of these spectacular scarves this summer!
And, of course, follow Hadry on social media:
Instagram@HADRYcoTwitter: @HADRYcoFacebookFacebook.com/HADRYcoPinterest@HADRYCo
xoxox,
CC

4 comments:

Shybiker said...

These are so cute! I was just Googling head-scarves yesterday. Back when I was young, women wore them more frequently and I never stopped liking them.

erika sorocco said...

These are stunning! I love the ones in the third and fourth pictures!

xx

Paulina said...

Amazing photos!! :)

Midnight Cowgirl said...

So pretty! I need to up my head scarf game :)