Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sweet Skirts

Darlings, how spectacular are these skirts from the Fall 2015 collections?
From pretty pencils to magnificent midis, there's sure to be a pretty piece in this post for each of CC's fellow fashionistas!
Photos via style.com.
Aquilano.Rimondi

Delpozo

Diesel Black Gold

ICB

J. Crew

Just Cavalli

Mary Katrantzou

Novis

Oscar de la Renta

Paule Ka

Red Valentino

Rodarte

Sachin & Babi

Tocca
Which of these sassy skirts are you loving, darlings?
CC is loving the Delpozo!
xoxox,
CC

10 comments:

fashion doctor said...

delpozo is fantastic! thanks for sharing! xoxoooo

erika sorocco said...

LOVE the Novis!

xx

Rebecca said...

I can't get enough of that RImondi and Delpozo skirts!

Best!
Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

FASHION TALES said...

Wow, I love them all, but I really adore ICB, and Delpozo styles. <3
Comfort & Clarks

Panty Buns said...

hat sheer Aquilano Rimondi skirt with varying spacing of its pretty print is lovely. I love the deep rich colour and embroidery of the Mary Katrantzou skirt. The Oscar de la Renta skirt is pretty, but I am horrified at how emaciated the models are. I think the skirt in the first photo is my favourite.

my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

Lux G. said...

Lovely skirts. I wish I have them. And that I can pull it off wearing them. :)

lorenabr said...

In love with the first skirt! Such a fabulous design!
http://inkandlacedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Carrie,

Fabulous skirts - love the Delpozo and the Valentino

Happy week
hugs
Carolyn

Cloudia said...

Gosh we ARE seeing new directions!
That first one blew my mind, CC




ALOHA from Honolulu,
ComfortSpiral
=^..^=

Paulina said...

Great inspirations ;)