Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Beautiful Blazers

Darlings, how beautiful are these blazers from the Fall 2014 collections?
From chic stripes to marvelous metallics, the options are limitless... and gorgeous!
Photos via style.com.
Daks

Elizabeth and James

Emilio Pucci

John Galliano

Marchesa Voyage

Max Mara

Narciso Rodriguez

Paul Smith

Prabal Gurung

Theory

Zuhair Murad
Which of these terrific toppers do you prefer?
CC bets you can guess her favorite... the beautifully belted Zuhair Murad!
xoxox,
CC

8 comments:

R's Rue said...

I don't know if I like any!

erika sorocco said...

LOVING the Zuhair Murad and Marchesa Voyage {it has such an equestrian / dressage vibe}.

xx

Chicago Chic said...

LOVE the Galliano!

ravenlocks said...

Beautiful! I love the John Galliano one (suuuch a pretty color) and the Narciso Rodriguez (the tailoring is crisp and clean...so posh!).

Thanks for sharing!

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Kashaya said...

Great post. I love blazers.=)

Midnight Cowgirl said...

I think the Marchesa Voyage blazer is my favorite :)

HiFashion said...

These are so great. Tempted by a few of them for work!

Rebecca said...

So in love with the Elizabeth & James piece....blazers are my all time faves!!!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com