Sunday, July 6, 2014

Architectural Inspiration: Blue Bedroom

Architectural inspiration via Coast Magazine.

Roland Mouret Pariba wool-crepe dress; this and next at

Gianvito Rossi embellsihed satin and PVC slingbacks.

Zagliani tie-dye python Easy clutch; this and next at

Miriam Haskell crystal sunburst earrings.
Darlings, what do you think of this beautiful blue bedroom and the look it inspired?


Erika Sorocco said...

Absolutely adoring that Clutch!!


Kashaya said...

Lovely dress.=)

N@NY said...

Lovely everything sweetie ...
but especially those shoes


This week's (Inspired by) up on my blog ,
come & drop me some love sweetie ,,

P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

Barbara Bermond said...

This is lovely!

Frankie Boo said...

Adore the bed against the blue wall!

Frankie Boo Blog

Gracey Williams said...

I WISH my boyfriend would consider painting our room this color instead of red -___-

Cloudia said...

these are Good blues to have!

ALOHA from Honolulu
=^..^= <3

Imogen said...

I love this beautiful shade and I am so completely in love with the shoes.