Sunday, April 27, 2014

Architectural Inspiration: Haute Accent Wall

Darlings, CC is absolutely smitten with the aesthetic of this space; 
white provides a wonderful, neutral backdrop for numerous pops of saturated color!
Architectural inspiration via Pinterest.

Roland Mouret one-shoulder wool-blend dress; this and next at

Miu Miu grained-leather clutch.

Manolo Blahnik Crystal BB pump; this and next at

Larkspur & Hawk amethyst small Jane earrings.
What do you think of this haute home and the look it inspired?
Do you have any accent walls in your abode?


Panty Buns said...

The homes, penthouses, apartments and other luxurious living spaces you feature in these Architectural Inspirations generally have a wonderful amount of sunlight bathing their beautiful decor. It really brings out the pretty colours and makes me want to move right in. I love those amethyst earrings! Currently the walls of each room in my home are painted a pastel colour with white ceilings, but someone I admire very much has suggested painting a wall or two white and some tasteful decorating. I'll have to consider the accent look.

Erika Sorocco said...

I LOVE the jewel tones of all of the accessories!!


Kashaya said...

Love that accent wall.=)

Farah, Farábian said...

buena inspiracion

Allison said...

I love the impact of neutral clothing with pops of color from accessories.
In my apartment, my walls are a neutral beige, earth tone, and then I have two walls that are pops of a red wine color. I love the impact that it has.
This is perfect!

Barbara Bermond said...

Very lovely pieces!

Cloudia said...

Catching up with your recent posts was a lovely interlude with nicely curated selection of what is au courant! Thanks