Friday, June 14, 2013

Lovely Lemon Hues

Darlings, how yummy are these yellow pieces?
From lovely lemon-colored frocks to canary-bright bags, there's a mellow yellow for every gal!
Asos opaque stone bib necklace, at asos.com.

Sunburst collar necklace, at nastygal.com.

Miu Miu peep toe Mary Jane platform pump; this and next at barneys.com.

Manolo Blahnik Nausikaba pump.

Diane von Furstenberg DVF Mimosa quilted clutch, at shopbop.com .
Tory Burch Amanda hobo, at toryburch.com.

Delvaux Givry bag, at barneys.com.

Religion skinny jean, at asos.com.

Catherine Malandrino stretch leather pants; this and next at shopbop.com.

Alice + Olivia Princeton box jacket.

Issa embellished silk crepe de chine shift dress; this and next at net-a-porter.com.

Prabal Gurung mesh-trimmed silk-chiffon and satin gown. 
Yigal Azrouel Techno knit dress, at shopbop.com.

Ted Baker dress with pleat detail; this and next at asos.com.

Asos cocktail pencil dress ~ CC has and adores!


Katie Ermilio crinoline dress, at barneys.com.

Miu Miu scalloped underwire bow bikini, at net-a-porter.com.

Beach Sexy The Abbie triangle bikini, at victoriassecret.com.

Charlie by Matthew Zink Charlie Grecian Foil Bikini, at charliebymzstore.com.
CC adores!

Deborah Lippmann Yellow Brick Road nail polish, at lippmanncollection.stores.yahoo.net.
Which of these canary picks do you find most chic?
CC is smitten with the yellow pants!
xoxox,
CC
P.S.  The winner of CC's Lavanila Body Wash and Deodorant Giveaway is La Reina ~ congrats, darling!

15 comments:

FASHION TALES said...

I'll take those fab Manolos! Yellow hues are gorgeous! Happy Friday!

md said...

Es un color que no suele llamarme la atención pero la peep toe de Miu Miu me ha enamorado.


Saludos y buen día.

erika sorocco said...

Totally loving those Miu Miu's! :)

R's Rue said...

Love the yellow dresses!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com. Kate Ermillo I love!

Khanak said...

The amazing Manolos and peep-toes <3
Check out my new post!
Follow me and I'll follow you back!
Khanak
www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the DVF clutch and A+O Princeton jacket, both are so New England xo

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I hear yellow is my color so I definitely should invest in one of these yellow jeans. I really love the sunburst necklace and the DVF clutch too.

$50 Shabby Apple Giveaway
Shop Layered Muse

Isabel said...

im loving the pants!

Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

Kashaya said...

Oh I love everything in this post! Yellow always make me happy.

HiFashion said...

I love yellow. Such a fun colour to wear.

C - Abriendo mi armario said...

I never use yellow but I like the necklaces!

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Loving the peep toe pumps!

Unknown said...

I love a hit of yellow CC! Probably the Miu Mius would be top of my list, followed by our Sunshine nail polish (I think you have a bottle)!
xo Mary Jo

dimitri said...

I love this color. Perfect for the spring. So lovely dresses.
xo

MrJeffery said...

wow so many lovely choices. such a good accent color.