Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sexy Suavage Swimwear

Darlings, CC is so excited to (re)introduce you to Sauvage Swimwear, an exquisite line of bikinis and maillots that have been featured in numerous publications, including the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition!  All items at sauvagewear.com.
Como triangle bikini with crystal bow and side tie.

Cherry pushup ruffle bikini.

Diva bikini.

Gold crystal snake bandeau bikini.

Limon triangle ruffle bikini.

Java halter bikini ~ CC has and absolutely adores...
The print and fit are fantastic, and the chain detailing is so sexy!

Gypsy double chain halter bikini.

Mariposa chain bandeau bikini.

Royal Animal bikini.

Vintage Crystal Feathers bikini.
Which Sauvage suit are you smitten with?
Be sure to like Sauvage on Facebook so you can keep up with all the gorgeousness!
xoxox,
CC

19 comments:

Stacey said...

love the tribal and animal royal ones! however, they're all beautiful!

lorenabr said...

Love it!The Snake one is fabulous!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

Unknown said...

I love the Diva! I also really like that all the models are au naturale - no implants! It makes me confident the tops will look JUST as good on me (or close!) I really like these suits :)

erika sorocco said...

YES to the Gold Crystal Snake Bandeau Bikini - I need! :)

R's Rue said...

Mariposa chain bandeau bikini!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

super cute - i can't wait till i'm bikini ready!

stylewithbenefits said...

The chain details are so great on these bikinis! Love the Diva one!

xx, becs

bridechic said...

Honestly, I can't wait for summer!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

These are beautiful. I think my favorite is the third one (diva).

Barbara von Enger said...

I'll have the first two - thank you;)

Letters from a Mermaid said...

These suits are fantastic! I love the floral ones. Not sure I could stay in them but it is nice to dream :)

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Not that I could come close to pulling it off, but the Diva bikini is the best!

Melissah said...

Lots of gorgeous bikini inspiration - they are all so nice - I can't choose a favorite!
x
Melissah

MrJeffery said...

so many cute suits! love the pattern on the next to last one.

www.janetteria.com said...

Love the second one!

The Pocket Stylist said...

Love these looks lady. I always get so excited for a new suit in the summer and I must have an obsession because I literally have over 20 bikinis

MOSAMUSE said...

oh i wish it was warm enough to wear these!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

HiFashion said...

They're all so pretty. I want to go to a warm beach so I can wear them.

dimitri said...

Perfect. It's a very nice selection. I really like the second one.
xo