Sunday, August 26, 2012

Architectural Inspiration: Haute Orange

Architectural inspiration via

Issa long ruched caftan dress; this and next at

Rebecca Minkoff mini MAC clutch.

Gucci patent-leather T-bar sandals; this and next at

Philippe Audibert Watson gold-plated cuff.
Darlings, what do you think of this brightly colored space and the beachy look it inspired?


Laura Trevey said...

LOVE those orange chairs!!

Have a wonderful Sunday Carrie :)

Georgina Castellucci said...

Those colors are gorgeous!

Erika said...

That Caftan Dress is gorgeous - I LOVE the color! :)

little t said...

Such a beautiful maxi- I want!

prettymeggy said...

orange is one of my favourite colors!
those chairs are so beautiful!!!!

xoxo, Haus of Gala

Cathy said...

Soooo in love with those bright orange floral chairs!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I love this shade of orange. That dress is beautiful. :)

Panty Buns said...

The Issa orange long ruched caftan dress and the pretty winged orange armchairs both look very comfortable for lounging in.

MOSAMUSE said...

thats such a great room!!

dimitri said...

I love this inspiration and that orange dress is so stylish. I really love it.