Friday, July 20, 2012

Architectural Inspiration: Tantalizing Turquoise

Architectural inspiration via

Issa silk-satin and lace dress; this and next at
Alexander McQueen knotted leather-trimmed suede pumps.
Diane von Furstenberg Lytton small embossed lizard clutch; this and next at
Gorjana Acacia charm bracelet.
Darlings, what do you think of this space and the look it inspired?
P.S.  CC is in Maine with GP for a few days, so comments on your lovely blogs may be a tad sparse...  Will catch up with all of you upon my return :)


md said...

Me quedo con ese tentador vestido.

Fashion art and other fancies said...

I love a healthy spot of turquoise. Have a nice weekend.

Georgina said...

Love turquoise - definitely one of my favorite colors. The simplicity of that necklace is lovely :)

dimitri said...

Turquoise, i really love this colors. That dress is so pretty. I really like it.

Cara said...

that lace dress is stunning!

Living, Learning, Eating said...

Lace dresses are growing on me!

Paulina said...

Pretty dress;)

Erika said...

I am head over heels for that dress - so gorgeous!

P.S. I did the Versatile Blogger Tag on Cafe Fashionista today - thank you so much for tagging me, CC!! :)

Cheryl van den Berg said...

I've been hearing a lot about Gorjana jewelry recently. I must check it out.

Have fun in Maine!

Katie said...

Gorgeous dress! Hope youre having a good trip :)

HiFashion said...

That blue dress is so perfect. Love it.

cheng-chocolate said...

Love turquoise ! <3

Katherine / Of Corgis and Cocktails said...

my favorite color! love that dress.

<3 katherine
current giveaway on of corgis & cocktails

Diana Nuland van said...

the dress is stunning

lorenabr said...

Gorgeous finds!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

CC, it has been too long! I love the Issa dress - femme, lace perfection!

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Carrie,

I love the colour turquoise and all the beautiful images you have shown.

Have a great weekend