Monday, April 2, 2012

Have Faith Swimwear

Darlings, CC is so excited to introduce you to Have Faith Swimwear, a fabulous line of delicately and beautifully constructed bikinis for the beach fashionista!CC is really impressed with the luxe fabrics and exquisite details of these suits! All bikinis at havefaith.com.
Amour bikini - triangle top and tie side bottom with pink satin bows.
Cherie bikini - navy blue and white ruffle off-the-shoulder style... CC has and adores! The unique style and vibrant colors, combined with the ultimate comfort, make this suit a perfect fit!
Flamingo bikini - hot pink stretch lace overlay with bright orange underneath. CC is loving the lingerie details!
Je T'Aime bikini - sky blue tie side with cream ruffles. So lovely!
Lipsticks bikini - kiss print with hot pink stretch lace trim. CC is smitten with this pattern!
Noire bikini - black push up top with cap sleeves and tie side bottom with white ties. Black Tie for the beach, darlings!
Sahara bikini - leopard print with contrast black binding. You just can't go wrong with animal print poolside.
Xposed bikini - turquoise lace overlay with light blue sparkle underneath. Fun and flirty!
Which suit are you smitten with?
xoxox,
CC
P.S. Please check out CC's feature on Artistic Appeal!

34 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Love the blakc set!

md said...

Me gusta mucho el azul.
Saludos y feliz día.

dimitri said...

Lovely bikinis, love them all. These colors and styles are so pretty.
xx

Kashaya said...

Oh these bikinis are so cute!

http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

Jacquii Lie said...

HOT! Love the sets.

xx
Couture Caddy

Unknown said...

Hot pink, nice :)
..ant the black one is pretty unusual!

Anonymous said...

cute suits! They're definitely perfect for soaking up some sun. :)

P.S. Thanks for supporting my blog!

Lots of love, B
http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
Fox House Giveaway

Blond Duck said...

Love the navy and black ones!

lorenabr said...

Cool designs :)

MosaMuse said...

i like the last blue one!
xo
MosaMuse

MosaMuse.blogspot.com

G.Schmackvoll said...

Hello:) I follow you now! Please follow back :) I believe you'll like my Blog it has recipes and alot of Chocolate :) http://www.weisse-schokolade.com

erika sorocco said...

The Noire Bikini is the cutest thing EVER - I need that swimsuit!

Off to check out your feature right now! :)

Unknown said...

ohmy! just LOVE the black with the white bows!!

Anonymous said...

They have such cute details!

Krissy :: Miss B and Hustle said...

These are cute! Love the leopard print one!

Blair said...

me encanta el azul con volantito!
xoxo

Mani said...

I love those and Jennifer Stano is really a beauitul woman!

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

love the navy one shoulder bikini! X

Oh to Be a Muse said...

the lingerie details are cute, and i think the 4th swimsuit is my fave.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous suits CC! I would wear any of them! Happy Monday!

xo Mary Jo

Silvia Negretti said...

I just felt in love with the asimmetric one!
xxx
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

HiFashion said...

These are so pretty. Love the one-shouldered one.

FASHION TALES said...

I love swimsuits, love the hot pink. I can't wait to buy a new one. It's always exciting to see unique styles.

yiqin; said...

ah the turquoise set is sweet

Anonymous said...

Great collections of swimwear. The colors and style are beautiful.

Unknown said...

These suits are so sexy I will definitely have to pick one up before this summer! You have such great taste!

thepinkmateproject said...

I'm liking the aqua and the navy!

vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

What lovely bikinis. I would love to have that royal blue and white one. So darling.

stylewithbenefits said...

Oh you know me -- I LOVE the leopard print one! Funny I was just thinking about needing to start bikini shopping soon! Thanks for the inspo!

xx, becs

Rafael Romo said...

my fave the cheetah print!,
hope to see you on my blog soon C:
faashiongeek.blogspot.com

Imogen said...

I love every single one of these, they are gorgeous. My favourites are definitely the first two.

DailyGlamour said...

wow perfect

Tiffany said...

I need help locating this bikini could you please help anyone

http://www.tumblr.com/reblog/21715687436/zbNXSmuM

germanshepardluv01@yahoo.com

thank you

Tiffany said...

can anyone help i cant find this suit anywhere


http://www.tumblr.com/reblog/21715687436/zbNXSmuM