Saturday, July 23, 2011

CC Loves... These Products!


Darlings, here are just a few of the fabulous products that CC is using lately:
Cetaphil cleanser... So gentle on CC's sensitive skin!

Clarins Self Tanner.





Davines SU wash does double duty as both a shampoo and shower gel; at davines.com.





John Frieda Collection Frizz-Ease Serum; use on wet hair to fight frizz or dry hair to tame flyaways ~ CC's summer hair solution! Visit johnfrieda.com.





MAC Clear Lipglass.





Maybelline Great Lash Mascra in Blackest Black.





NARS Highlighting Bronzing/Blush Duo.





OPI An Affair in Red Square nail polish.





Perricone No Foundation Foundation.





Valmont Restoring Mask for hair, at wwwevalmont.com. Perfect for summer hair repair ~ recover from salt, sand and sun!


Darlings, what are your favorite beauty products?

xoxox,
CC

21 comments:

dimitri said...

These products are excellent.
I love the Clarins self tanner.
Have a great day
xx

Erika said...

That OPI color is perfection - it makes me think of fall! :)

Hunters Glory said...

you have a lotion and creamed filled weekend CC!

;)

Mani said...

I looooove John Frieda products!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

Sienna said...

absolutely love clarins, but ive never tried this! i need to!

Haute World said...

Fab selection! I'm a huge fan of NARS and MAC products. I'll need to try the Clarins self-tanner, since we've hardly been getting sun here... ;-)

Grace said...

Great picks, CC! I love Cetaphil, Great Lash Mascara, and that NARS duo!

Leanne Woodfull said...

John Freida hair serum is an absolute lifesaver!
I need to try some of the Clarins tanner. :)

fancypants said...

aww i've been obssessing over beauty re-search, that's quite all i've been doing so far this weekend! thanks for this post it helped A LOT. My favourite products are hair producta (i'm kind of obsessed an«bout the health of my hair, too) and you can check it out on a post i've done recently.

youfancypants.blogspot.com

Zarna said...

i love lipglass!! one of my favorites!

modniza said...

thank you for your tips and secrets! xxxx

HiFashion said...

OPI nail polish really is the best! I love that red colour.

Tara @ Haute Lunch said...

These definitely are fabulous products! All the ones I have tried I definitely adore!

www.majormusthaves.com said...

Love those products!

Style Eyes said...

Thanks for sharing, I use the Frizz Ease range too, it is great for my curly/ frizz hair. That Opi colour looks great.

Samantha Elisabeth said...

Love these! I'm using a bunch of products from South Korea. Their face masks are so cheap and perfect!

The Blushing Fox said...

i use cetaphil everyday and ive already tried clarins too and i liked it.

She Wore It Well said...

cetaphil breaks me out for some strange reason!

give maybelline the falsies mascara a go - its amazing! x


Come visit and enter my $300 Diesel voucher giveaway

Alyson said...

Love reading about other blogger beauty loves! All about the NARS, too.

little t said...

The NARS duo looks pretty perfect!

Fashion Wrap Up said...

These products are all amazing! I love love love Cetaphil!

Xo - Christy