Saturday, March 28, 2020

Fall 2020 Runway Report: Natty Knits

Darlings, CC has rounded up all the nicest knitwear from the Fall 2020 collections!
Photos via vogue.com.
3.1 Phillip Lim

Alexander McQueen

Alice + Olivia

Apiece Apart

Batsheva

Brandon Maxwell

Christopher Kane

Coach

Cynthia Rowley

Dion Lee

Gabriela Hearst

Hellessy

Isabel Marant

Jeffrey Dodd

Longchamp

Marine Serre

Michael Kors Collection

Oscar de la Renta

PH5

Prabal Gurung

Preen by Thornton Bregazzi

Priscavera

Rachel Comey

Roksanda

Sies Marjan

The Elder Statesman

Victoria Beckham

Zadig & Voltaire
Darlings, who is exited for sweater weather?
xoxox,
CC

1 comment:

Panty Buns said...

I am (excited for sweater weather)!!!
I'm especially loving the vibrant feminine colour and design of the sweater-dress by Batsheva.
A lot of these fashions are a treat to look at!

my blog
my YouTube
my Twitter