Saturday, January 16, 2016

Architectural Inspiration: Lovely Library

Architectural inspiration via Pinterest.
How terrific are these teal built-in bookcases, darlings?
CC is loving the leather club chairs as well!

Alexander McQueen jacquard knit mini dress; this and next four at net-a-porter.com.

Aquazzura Oui Baby cutout suede sandals.

Givenchy small Pandora bag.

Ileana Makri Cats Eue 18-karat gold multi-stone ring.

Burberry Beauty nail polish in Teal Blue.
Darlings, what do you think of this chic space and the look it inspired?
xoxox,
CC

4 comments:

erika sorocco said...

Those Sandals are fabulous - as is that polish color!

xx

Panty Buns said...

Floor-to-ceiling bookshelves like that would be nice to have all over my house.
I have too many books I want to keep stored in boxes.
I love thew high ceilings, ornate trim and light-filled spaciousness of that in-home library.
The sofa looks inviting.
That Alexander McQueen Jacquard knit mini-dress is beautiful - I love how it flares out just below the hips.
The Ileana Makri Cats Eue ring is very pretty and eye-catching.
I like the teal colour of the bookshelves and the Teal Blue Burberry nailpolish too.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

HiFashion said...

That white dress is the loveliest.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

What a fantastic bookcase, and I love the nail polish :)