Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Scintillating Swimwear: Cyn & Luca

Darlings, CC is so excited to introduce you to Cyn & Luca, a fabulous line of bikinis and maillots that have been featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition and the Victoria's Secret catalog! Here's a bit about the designer and the collection from the website:
Cynthia Hoey graduated with a degree in Fashion Design from Otis Art Institute/Parsons School of Design in Los Angeles. She worked on Seventh Avenue for Liz Claiborne and most notably for Adrienne Vittadini where for eight years, she was head designer of the swimwear collection. Cynthia founded "Cyn & Luca" in 2000.
"I love the beach. I feel so rejuvenated when I'm near water and sunshine. Naturally, I wanted to design a swimwear collection that reflected that attitude. My image is of a woman who is confident and sexy... whose inner strength is expressed through her sense of style. She is inspired by travel, exotic beaches and places... I am proud and excited to present my current collections."
Cyn & Luca is a sleek collection for the modern woman. It features the most advanced Italian fabrics and it is made in Italy with their specialized knowledge of sophisticated production techniques. Most innovative is our exclusive tubular micro fiber knit fabric that gives an incredible lift and hold without heavy internal construction. It is perfect for the active woman of any age. Our prints have a depth of color and richness in texture that only European fabric makers can achieve.
Chantilly Lace bikini. This and others at cynandluca.com.
Florentina Rose maillot.
Martinique bikini.
Mirage bikini. CC needs!
Pink Cloud Floral bikini... CC has and adores ~ thanks, Cynthia!
Tango Dot bikini.
Which suit do you find most scintillating?
xoxox,
CC
P.S. Speaking of sweet swimwear: the winner of CC's $100 Maui Girl Bikini Giveaway is the lovely Colleen ~ congrats, and happy shopping!
P.P.S. Don't forget to enter CC's Romwe.com Giveaway!














27 comments:

md said...

Qué romántico el bikini de las florecitas.
Un saludo,
buen día.

Blond Duck said...

I love that bottom one! So sweet!

Golden Cheer Grahams said...

i love the new "ethnic" swimsuit ! Nice article !

erika sorocco said...

I LOVE the Pink Cloud Floral Bikini - I want! :)

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Sooooo gorgeous! Ugh I wish I had that body.

Unknown said...

fab swim suits! i can't wait for summer.. but i'm definitely not bikini body ready yet!


raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

xx

la suite said...

Los bikinis son preciosos

besotes suiteros

Kashaya said...

Lovely bikinis!

http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

stylewithbenefits said...

These are gorg. I was just looking up swimsuits -- my fav is the floral one-piece!

xx, becs

Anonymous said...

Great patterns!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Liking all the swimwear posts you've been doing lately. My fave is the Martinique bikini.

Unknown said...

I've just rededicated myself to spending lots of quality time in the gym - this is gorgeous inspiration to keep it up! Thanks :)

FASHION TALES said...

Very romantic prints. I think I need more floral printed suits this year. She has nice designs. Great feature! -xo

TheMumPreneur said...

Very cool pieces! I love the ruffly snake skin print one!

La Kat

fashion provocateur said...

LOVE THESE SUITS
the floral is adorable ! i m going to have to check her out..
i think everyone cant wait for summer!

xx
fashion provocateur

HiFashion said...

These are all stunning swimsuits. I love the one-piece.

Vanessa V. said...

They're all gorgeous!

Great blog, I'm following!

xoxo

tobes said...

i honestly can't decide no joke!x

Grace said...

That rose maillot is so pretty! Great pieces!

jess said...

The rose print one is lovely.

monica said...

where do you find all this amazing swimwear!

Style, She Wrote said...

Gorgeous! Floral maillot is my fave! Love the retro look. xo style, she wrote

Rafael Romo said...

i love the floral bikini!
can't wait to see you on my blog !
faashiongeek.blogspot.com

Bad Joan said...

These are great suits! Love the floral one piece!

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com

dimitri said...

Very nice and pretty bikinis. Love them all. Very different but nice.
xx

Jelena Zivanovic said...

Beautiful bikinis dear!!! Floral one at the end is adorable!!!
kisses
Jelena

The Sydney Girl said...

the swimsuits are beautiful!! love the repitilian print one!

Joelyne
The Sydney Girl
X