Friday, November 25, 2011

Architectural Inspiration: Lacquered Red


Lacquered dining room pictured via elledecor.com.


Giambattista Valli ruched wool-blend dress; this and next at net-a-porter.com.


Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo suede platform pumps.


Diane von Furstenberg Harper Bonbon bag; this and next at shopbop.com.



Erickson Beamon Midnight Oasis earrings.

Darlings, what do you think of this space and the look it inspired?
xoxox,
CC
P.S. Just a reminder that Shopbop.com is having an amazing Black Friday sale: spend $250 and get $50 off, spend $500 and get $100 off, spend $750 and get $150 off, spend $1,000 and get $250 off, and spend $1,500+ and get a whopping $500 off. Just enter code BIGEVENT at checkout. Offer begins Wednesday, November 23, and ends Monday, November 28, at 11:59pm PT. Happy shopping, darlings!

28 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful!!!!!

Jelena Zivanovic said...

This is beautiful and so elegant color combination, deep red and navy! Have a lovely day dear!!
kisses
Jelena

BALLET NEWS said...

I just have to have those shoes....

yiqin; said...

i like the bag <3

Unknown said...

fantastic shoes!!!!!!!!!kiss

WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE

Fashion-Bridge said...

These earrings are so elegant and very Kate Middleton! Gorgeous royal blue!

Xx

Alexandra

www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

Imogen said...

Gorgeous. Red is one of my favourite colours to wear at the moment.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful outfit! I love the earrings!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link exchange! You're on my list now too!

Unknown said...

I am in love with that Valli dress! Lately I love anything red or black! Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving CC!

xo Mary Jo

Oh to Be a Muse said...

hot blue heels! did you score anything at Shopbop?

Silvia Negretti said...

Very classy combination!
Amazing shoes!
xxx
S

http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

Oooh, yes. I am loving that shade of red. Those shiny red walls are fantastic! I want a room like that in my house! :)SarahD x

Grace said...

Such a gorgeous color for a dining room! And of course the Tribute pumps are great.

Melmo Momoko said...

these earrings are beautiful. i love this dark blue.

poetsie said...

Hi Carrie, lovely post!

Heather Feemster said...

That room is gorgeous, love the dress. xo

Cloudia said...

R E D!

You make me want to move back to civilization . . . in the spring


Aloha from Honolulu

Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

><}}(°>

< ° ) } } > <

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Carrie,

I love the red high gloss walls.
Have a lovely weekend

Hugs
Carolyn

HiFashion said...

I love red! Those blue shoes look amazing as well!!

Lee Oliveira said...

My favourite colours.. REd and Blue..
Lee

dimitri said...

Red is one of my favorite color. I love that dress.
xx

erika sorocco said...

This look. This space. SWOON! I am so in love with that Diane von Furstenberg bag - gorgeous! :)

Chic Coles said...

Love the earrings. We are all about any thing navy.

Elle Sees said...

i just bought a red dress yesterday!

Gogoché said...

:)

MrJeffery said...

LOVE that red room.

WendyB said...

I love red walls. So Diana Vreeland!