Monday, March 28, 2011

CC Loves…

Here are just a few of the things that CC is loving right now…
This Marlies Dekkers bra from barenecessities.com. Such beautiful contouring, and so comfy… CC has and adores!
This L’Wren Scott lace mini dress, at net-a-porter.com.
This Catherine Malandrino dress, at shopbop.com. CC has in purple… the ruching is so flattering!
These Halston Heritage suede zip-trim shoes, at net-a-porter.com.
These Report Signature lace platform pumps, at shopbop.com.
These Anjolee diamond stud earrings.
What’s the one timeless accessory any woman would love to own? Most women would agree a pair of beautiful diamond stud earrings is considered an essential jewelry item because they can be worn with any outfit! Customize a pair of these classic stud earrings by selecting your favorite metal type from these metal type options: 10k, 14k, 18k white or yellow gold or platinum. The stud earring style # ST991 is available in 8 different sizes including .24, .32, .50, .76, 1.00, 1.25, 1.5, 2.0 total carat weight. The push backs and four prong setting will hold each stone secure in this clean and classic design. Create the ideal price when you select the diamond quality from six different diamond qualities to create your personal pair of stylish diamond stud earrings.
There are many other earring styles to choose and customize including the glamorous diamond drop earrings, fashionable diamond hoop earrings, and designer diamond stud earrings. You can even add gemstones to your stud earrings to have the best of both – shimmering diamonds and vibrant gemstones! Have a blast choosing the best pair or two of earrings that fit your personality, from the leading manufacturer of fine jewelry! Browse the entire collection of earrings and other fine jewelry today at www.anjolee.com!
What are you currently smitten with?
xoxox,
CC

53 comments:

Tara @ Haute Lunch said...

Love that lace dress, those suede shoes, and of course, the diamonds!

Anonymous said...

That bra is so pretty with the cutouts, and that L'wren Scott lace dress is gorgeous!

Linda [the young curator] said...

l'wren scott always knows how to make a woman feel like a woman ;]

Dilan Dilir said...

Oh Love the pink dress,soo cute!

Unknown said...

Loving that lace mini-dress! I bet that Catherine M. dress looks fantastic on you!

xo Mary Jo

very married said...

those lace pumps are super hott. love em.

stilettolover91 said...

Love the Catherine Malandrino dress!!!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

Imogen said...

Love the lace dress it is gorgeous.

Kristin H said...

That bra is amazing and I would not mind rocking those purple shoes:)

erika sorocco said...

Ooh, I am so loving the aesthetic of that Marlies Dekkers Bra - gorgeous!

I am currently loving espadrilles in nude tones - so gorgeous with skinny jeans! :)

Unknown said...

i love your blog super blog

http://lovmoviee.blogspot.com/

RECIEN LLEGADA said...

Love purple shoes¡
kisses darling¡
DELIA

Unknown said...

Those Halston heels are beyond lustworthy

www.majormusthaves.com said...

I love a simple diamond stud!

Anonymous said...

That bra is pretty amazing, and those blue heels are fabulous.

p.s. did you receive my package yet? Hopefully you did by now. :)

xoxo,
melrod

yiqin; said...

The dresses are so pretty :)

www.janetteria.com said...

Love those pumps!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Blair Nastasi said...

Love the teal dress - gorgeous! :)

TT's Attic Blog - Edgy Affordable Fashion
TT's Attic Online Shopping

Anonymous said...

Love those shoes!

Tights Lover said...

Gorgeous choices. I love that Marlies Dekkers bra as well. I think I featured it on my blog one time as well!

Diana Mieczan said...

That lace dress is amazing. Wish you a great Monday
Kisses

Oh to Be a Muse said...

the lace mini paired with the lace platform pumps--AWESOME! :)

Heather Feemster said...

Love the diamonds and the lace mini! xo

Unknown said...

that bra looks sooooooo comfy!

MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

That lace mini is just stunning. Love it! :)SarahD

Kashaya said...

Oh I love tha lace mini!

Kathryn said...

Those electric blue heels... swoooooning! Love the rest of the picks as well! xo

Kathryn
http://sweetteaandchampagne.com

(be sure to check out my giveaway if you have the chance!)

Dilan Dilir said...

hope you had a wonderful day dear :D

ediot said...

hi darling.
i like that dress a lot. it's so chic.
thanks for sharing this post dear.

xx

Sienna said...

omg i wan the green dress!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am loving the lace mini dress too! gorgeous picks!

xoxo Miss Neira

Jess said...

That bra is awesome!! Sexy but also practical. I love it!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I'm sorry all I saw were the diamonds. My eyes have a habit of only seeing what they want. Thanks for the eye candy. Sigh. ;)

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

love the Catherine Malandrino! xo

steph said...

THOSE SHOES. the end! i'm sold!

Beth Dunn said...

OMG Love those black shoes and the earrings! I'm lusting over too many things these days. Must control myself.
xoxo
SC

jess said...

I love the lace dress.

Debbie said...

Hey CC! I sent you a message in your gmail I hope you can read it and get back to me soon.

Loving your blog as always my dear! xx

Grace said...

Great picks! I adore the lace minidress and the blue shoes!

Maddy said...

The bra is awesome! I would love to get my hands on one! and CC is not the only one who has diamond studs on her wish list :) I've been dying for a pair of my own!

MizzJ said...

I'm loving those diamond studs! So classic and gorgeous. Too bad I don't have pierced ears ;)

Jamie said...

I love all things cobalt right now and those shoes are no exception! Fantastic!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Unknown said...

I actually don't own a pair of diamond stud earrings...which I think i need to invest in soon!!

Marian said...

I love your CC loves posts. Your picks are always fabulous
xx
Marian

Corteygrif said...

Oh what a fab purple zipper sandal,in love with them!
besos
ROSA

The Blonde Duck said...

Sundresses! I'm craving sundresses--esp. the one Sarah Barellies' wears in her King of Anything video!

BALLET NEWS said...

Loving the lace mini dress. It's just the right colour!

Laura Trevey said...

Love that lace mini dress - and yes, the earrings!!!

Dilan Dilir said...

want the earrings" :D

Eszter said...

I LOVE THE PRUPLE SHOES, SO COOL

The Blonde Duck said...

Do you still run?

Blonde hair, Blue jeans said...

i always fall for lace dresses!

Unknown said...

nice design....
http://idealrainboots.blogspot.com